Why can’t I post a comment?
If you are unable to comment on a blog, first check you are signed in. Blog discussions may be closed to new comments, in which case a message is displayed telling you the blog entry is closed. In very rare cases, the Organic Matters has to restrict accounts from posting to the blog.
Why hasn’t my comment appeared?
Your comment may be awaiting moderation. Some comments are entirely pre-moderated, which means that those comments are checked by a moderator before they appear to insure they do not break the house rules.
What are the House Rules?
We’ve established the following House Rules so that everyone can get the most out of the Organic Matters blog.
Please note that these rules apply to rich media submissions such as images, video and audio clips, as well as content associated with you such as avatar images.
We reserve the right to fail comments which…
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be “spam”, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion
Organic Matters welcomes interactive and constructive feedback about our content but please make sure your comments are in line with the above House Rules. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.